A community that shares stays together.
Rent a car.
We are making it possible for you to rent and drive any listed vehicle in your city for personal use or commercial purpose.
What comes with renting a vehicle from envio?
- All vehicles are comprehensively insured.
- All vehicles are fitted with satellite tracking devices.
- We offer 24/7 telephone support to access professional mechanics and technicians in your city in case of a vehicle breakdown or routine maintenance and repairs.
- You are entitled to a Life insurance cover worth N500,000 in case of a terminal illness, permanent disability, or death. This offer is only if your rental service is still active.
Sign up and an onboarding officer will contact and guide you through the process of getting verified.
Process to get verified.
- Complete the form.
- Download the guarantor form.
- Get guarantor forms filled.
- An on-boarding form will contact you to guide you through the process to complete your verification.
All cars are comprehensively insured.
Road side assistance
You get a life insurance cover
Earn money renting out cars.
Do you have an extra car to share with a verified driver in your city and make extra cash? envio allows you to list any roadworthy vehicle and connect with verified drivers willing to rent your vehicle to complement their private mobility or drive for Uber, Bolt, or other app mobility service providers in your city.
What comes with this service?
- We allow you to set your rental fees.
- We link you up with a verified driver in your city.
- We provide 24/7 surveillance on the safety of the vehicle.
- While you wait for your listed vehicle to be rented, you will have access to our support network of professional mechanics and technicians in your city providing emergency roadside assistance and routine repairs and maintenance services.
- envio guarantees rental payments from the drivers.
- We provide vehicle retrieval services for defaulting drivers via the services of our recovery partners.
Process to put your car on rent.
- Complete the form.
- An activation officer will contact you to help you through the process of inspection and activation.