Are you a qualified driver with a valid driver’s license?
Do you share our passion to move thousands of people in your city to their destinations safe? We would be glad to welcome you to envio.
Working with envio gives you loads of advantages.
To help you succeed, we would support you with the following;
- A vehicle on hire purchase or rental depending on availability.
- envio runs a spare parts support fund that allows you get funds to purchase genuine spare parts for your vehicle while you pay back later.
- All cars on our fleet are comprehensively insured with Lead way insurance from third party bodily injury, theft of the vehicle, fire damage and third party property damage.
- Other services entitlements include; towing services and medical expenses.
Eligible applicants MUST meet the following criteria.
- Applicant must have a valid driver license.
- Have verifiable guarantors (A religious leader or a civil servant)
- Photocopy of your most recent academic qualification.
- Good command of the English Language and knowledge of smart mobile technology is compulsory.
How to get started.
- Download the guarantor form and get any of the recommended guarantors to complete the form and append photocopies of their ID cards (International passport or Drivers licenses or National ID card), and passport photograph. Please ensure you have your guarantor form filled before completing the application form below.
- Complete the online application form below with the correct information that describes you.
- Upon receipt of your application, you will receive an email inviting you for a drive test on a Saturday between 10am to 2pm. Please note that a vetting fee of N1,000 will be paid by each driver before the driving test.
- Please come along with your completed guarantor form for the drive test exercise.
- Please note that participating in the drive test doesn’t guarantee you are qualified to join the envio team.
- Successful applicants will be invited to partake in a compulsory one-hour training session.
- envio charges N10,000 for guarantor verification.
- The training session will be focus on basic vehicle maintenance and support processes, customer support and how to access the envio spare parts support fund. Please note that a successful applicant will be expected to score 80% in the training assessment exercise.
- A non-refundable hire purchase contribution deposit of N100,000 is required to be paid by the driver before a suitable vehicle is assigned to the driver or N30,000 for the rental service.