We are giving out 20% equity to get to the next level.
Our Traction so far.
In 2019, during the technology trials for the envio fleet management operating system, the system has processed rental payments of $85,282 in total with an average reoccurring monthly revenue of $10,130 for vehicles used on taxi hailing platforms like Uber and Bolt in Lagos and Abuja.
Our Business Model.
envio charges a 10% management fee monthly from rental fees processed form vehicles activated on the envio platform. The average life span of earnings from each vehicle spans between 18 – 24 months.
Reasons to invest in envio.
- The public transport system in Nigeria is very huge yet deficient and unorganised. Most State Governments in Nigeria would appreciate our collaboration to help reorganise and attract private sector investment to increase the economic growth of the state.
- The prowess of our technology innovation for public transport management will attract the prerequisite funding from the private sector to meet our target of 28,326 vehicles in 48 months with a net revenue forecast of N1,780,500,000 (One billion seven hundred and eighty thousand, five hundred thousand).
- 80% of your investment will be used for fleet acquisition which will be fully insured by Allianz Insurance Plc.
- Unlike traditional equity investment options, investors earn 20% on their capital per annum with a biannual pay-out with a clear exit milestone of an acquisition or an IPO within 5 years.
- Offering Type: Debt equity (Convertible note)
- Investment rate: 20% per annum
- Minimum Investment Amount: N50,000
- Pay-out: Biannually